Vaccine Cold Chain Solutions
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
Vaccine Transporters, Ice-Lined Refrigerators
1. VACCINE TRANSPORTER
Vaccine transporters designed to hold between +8°C to -20°C temperature) will help in ferrying vaccines to even rural locations of the country on any four-wheeled vehicle.
- Accurate temperature control in the range of -20??? to +8???
- Fast freezing mode for enhanced cooling
- Ideal temperature for vaccine storage is 2???C to 8???C
- Holdover time of upto 6 hours
- Digital temperature control
- DC compressor with minimal noise level
- Easy mobility facilitated by gear wheel and pull rod (ALG50)
- Eco-friendly refrigerant (R134a)
- High quality cabinet material to protect against deforming
- Anti-shake design
- Sturdy, light-weight and corrosion free.
2. ICE-LINED REFRIGERATORS
Ice-lined refrigerators with +2°C to +8°C temperature are among the temperature-controlled refrigerators ideal for vaccination programmes as they can maintain temperature even without power for up to 20 hours, protecting the injection from getting spoilt during power cuts. Blue Star Ice Lined Refrigerators are widely applicable in epidemic prevention services, clinics, research institute, hospitals, blood bank and other PHC centres.
- Temperature control in the range of 2-8???
- Holdover time of upto 20 hours
- Tested to perform in climates with ambient temperatures from 10???C to 43???C
- High density PUF insulation (110mm) to ensure long holdover time
- Audio and visual safety alarms for high/low temperature, sensor failure, door open alarm
- Equipped with efficient compressor characterized by fast refrigeration and low noise
Built in door handle and universal caster wheels facilitate easy movement, handling and placement during transportation
- Battery backup for digital temperature display
- Eco-friendly refrigerant (R290)
- High sensitivity temperature sensors